Winter Environment asset created for quick and quality development of winter nature scenes. The package contains additional shaders with which you can adjust the snow amount on trees, grass and props. All trees work both with the standard Unity Terrain and Vegetation Studio system.
In collaboration with BOXOPHOBIC, we have developed AG Global Settings, an advanced GPU Wind System, intuitive and easy to use.
AG Global Settings gives you control of global wind settings such as direction, amplitude, speed, scale, and mesh stiffness. You can control the wind settings both globally on the whole scene and locally for each material. This allows you to adjust differently the rigidity of the objects and the influence of the wind on them.
In addition to the wind settings, AG Global Settings contains global parameters for AO/Translucency/Tint Color and Snow. Global settings can be unique for each scene. You can adjust the look of the environment without changing the basic mesh materials.
The textures have a high resolution and were created from scanned data. The asset contains 3 types of trees. Each type of tree uses only two materials (leaf and bark). The trees have low overdraw with low draw call usage.
Features: • NEW! Added HDRP & URP templates for Unity version 2023.1.0+.
• Amplify Shader Functions included.
• GPU global and local wind with advanced control settings (direction, amplitude, speed, size, and object stiffness).
• The wind settings can be modified in real-time directly in the scene view.
• Global and local settings for AO/Translucency/Tint Color and Snow.
• Snow on tree trunks depending on the wind direction.
• PBR textures created from scanned data.
• All shaders support GPU and DOTS instancing.
• Low overdraw for trees with low draw call usage.
• Cross meshes at the last LOD for trees and bushes.
• Albedo/NM/AO/Smoothness/Mask and Height maps for all the ground textures.